MVS X is a line of cutting-edge vacuum packaging machines, equipped with high quality technological content and innovative features. At the same time, the range maintains the utmost ease of use that has always characterized the company’s products. All models of the series have been designed and created by following the advice of chefs and professionals in the food industry, thanks to which it has been possible to implement a rich series of specific features, cut out on the needs of professional use.
A brief synthesis of the most innovative functions of these chamber vacuum sealers includes:
- Membrane Switch keypad with tactile controls, applied hermetically to the front in order to prevent infiltration of liquids
- Control Panel with 10 different packaging programs, customized to the needs of the food industry
- Specific alert of the need for oil change
- Reading of the vacuum degree obtained inside the chamber
- Calibration the packaging machine on variations of atmospheric pressure at different altitudes
- Chamber Size: 20″ x 21″ x 6.50″ High (Includes domed lid)
- 120 Volt/ 60 Hz/1 Phase, 18A
- Seal Bar: 2 21″ Removable Bar at Left & Right Sides
- Cycles per minute: Up to 3
- Size: 25″ x 31″ x 52.50″ (lid open) 38.75″ (lid closed)
Call us today at 800-510-8712.